The Relationship Manager is an integral part of the Sales Team, responsible for the acquisition of new customers and the expansion as well as maintenance of existing relationships.
- Identifying and approach new potential customer (preferably SME and commercial prospects).
- Preparing credit proposals as well as financial and credit analysis of both new and existing customers.
- Providing credit recommendation to the Credit Committee.
- Maintaining good relationship with existing customers by providing excellent services.
- Responsible in developing and maintaining the portfolio in order to generate revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree in related majors (finance, accounting , or other business and/or related fields).
- At least 2 years’ of working experience in banking or other financial industry.
- Strong analytical and good credit risk assessment skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong networking abilities to build and support a good pipeline of prospective clients.
- Must be self-driven, hardworking, goal-oriented, and proactive.
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jakarta