- Developing high-quality banking applications
- Execute unit testing before delivering to Quality Assurance Team.
- Analyze requirements and construct them into PHP Coding.
- Applying strategy for application structure, architecture, development and implementation.
- Knowledge of both HTML and PHP.
- Ability to work in a team and apply workflows using SDLC oriented or Agile project management methodologies.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- Maximum Age 30 years old.
- Minimum 2 years Work Experience as a PHP Programmer.
- Strong knowledge of PHP language and MySQL databases.
- Knowledge of HTML5, ReactJS, CSS Bootstrap an advantage.
- Experience in Zend Framework an advantage.
- Ability to work well both individually and in a team environment.
- Good time management.
- Ability to work consistently even when under pressure.
Job Category: IT Research & Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jakarta