The PR and Brand Communication Lead embraces both the internal and external communication strategy, writes and disseminates messages, promotes brand products and services, manages media and KOL relationships, responds to inquiries from the public, and coordinates promotional events.
The role requires a strong brand and communication background, strong content creation capabilities in both Indonesian and English.
The potential candidate selected for this role should also posses robust management skills, the ability to think creatively, and have both excellent communication and interpersonal skills matured from a previous similar position.
A master degree in communication and equivalent experience in a similar role is strongly desired.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy across 10-15 brands and sub brands, including media outreach and social media content strategy to increase visibility, engagement, and traffic to on/offline locations.
- Research, create, review, and maintain engaging written content that is representative of the brands and consistent with their communication strategies.
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with both T1 and T2 media as well as key external role-players. Plan, arrange and coordinate interviews, press conferences, and publicity events as required.
- Building strong KOL relationships based on existing network and experience within the financial services industry.
- Be the internal communicator and motivator for any events and/or initiatives.
- Collaborate with the sales and product teams to create and optimize campaigns that align with business objectives and target audiences.
- Define, monitor, and measure the performance of the different brand communication campaigns in the context of a true omnichannel marketing strategy. Support and evaluate the results of communication campaigns. Analyse and report on performance of websites, blogs, and social media channels, their effectiveness of all strategies associated with their elements, and make recommendations for improvements based on data findings.
- Work closely with both the Creative and Digital Teams to make sure that brand messages are conveyed appropriately. Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that high-quality and error-free materials are produced.
- Manage the distribution of content, including publications, press releases, website content, infographics, blogs, newsletters, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates and promotes the value of the brands.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brands.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Be a proactive member of communications, participate in meetings, work collaboratively, consistently, contribute creative ideas and solutions, and provide support as needed on all communications projects.
- Develop and grow a team of communication professionals.
- Excellent communicator in both Indonesian and English (written and spoken).
- Minimum 2 years in the PR and communications industry.
- Master degree in media communication or similar is preferable.
- Proven media management and networking expertise, predominantly with both Tier 1 and Tier 2 media.
- Proven experience in identifying, selecting, and building KOL relationships within the financial services industry.
- Strong content writing skills on all channels and media platforms across multiple brands, services, and products.
- Proven experience of managing a team of marketing and communication professionals.
- Strong brand management experience.
- Good analytical skills and ability to make analytical as well as data-based decisions.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Strategic and creative mindset with meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced
- Able to “switch gears” on short notice and embrace flexibility when priorities shift.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of SEO, SEM, SMO, and SMM, in the context of an omnichannel marketing strategy.