The Legal Officer is responsible for monitoring a company’s legal affairs to ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations. They work closely with various departments within the organization, such as HR, Finance, and Business Development. The Legal Officer will review all legal documents, contracts, and changes to the legal landscape to determine how they affect the company’s policies.
- Review and draft corporate legal documents such as contracts, agreements, and policies.
- Ensure that the company is in compliance with all legal requirements.
- Identify and address legal risks and issues, and provide legal advice to management and other departments.
- Work closely with the Legal Counsel on legal matters.
- Assist in legal research and analysis on various legal issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university.
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a corporate lawyer, preferably in the fintech and banking industries.
- Experience in corporate legal drafting and writing, as well as Venture Capital Funding and Projects Financing.
- Strong self-drive, positive attitude, sense of ethics, and outstanding communication skills.
- Fluency in both oral and written English.
The successful candidate will have a proactive attitude and be able to work effectively in a team environment. They will also be required to keep up-to-date with changes to legal regulations and communicate these changes to management and other departments.