The Senior Finance & Accounting Manager will act as the source of financial advice for the business, helping the main stakeholders to make better choices in regard to manage the business. The role supervises all financial activities within the company and is responsible for defining and executing all the financial management and reporting standards of the business.
- Analyzing and interpreting all financial-related information
- Monitoring cash flow and managing expenses.
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Preparing and maintaining balance sheets as well as P&L statements.
- Monitoring and updating internal systems with financial data.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Reconciliation of all bank statements.
- Participating in financial audits.
- Tax reporting.
- Preferably, 3-4 years experience from accounting firms (EY, KPMG, PWC, Deloitte preferable).
- Strong understanding of tax requirements and procedures.
- Expertise in financial modeling, corporate finance strategies, and financial statement analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Preferably having achieved a chartered accounting certification.
- Applied knowledge of start-up valuation with multiple methods.