The PR and Brand Communication Manager leads both the internal and external communication strategy, writes and disseminates messages, promotes brand products and services, manages media relationships, responds to inquiries from the public, and coordinates promotional events.
The role requires a strong brand and communication background, robust management skills, thinking creatively, and have both excellent communication and interpersonal skills matured from a previous similar position.
A master degree in communication and equivalent experience in a similar role is strongly desired.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy across several brands, including media outreach and social media content strategy to increase visibility, engagement, and traffic to on/offline locations.
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with both T1 and T2 media as well as key external role-players.
- Be the internal communicator and motivator for any events and/or initiatives.
- Manage and grow a team of marketing and communication professionals.
- Define, monitor, and measure the performance of the different brand campaigns in the context of a true omnichannel marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the Creative Team, and research, write, and review the design and overall consistency of brands identities and communication across their campaigns.
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that high-quality and error-free materials are produced.
- Manage the distribution of content, including publications, press releases, website content, infographics, blogs, newsletters, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates and promotes the value of the brands.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brands.
- Plan, arrange and coordinate interviews, press conferences, and publicity events as required.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support and evaluate the results of communication campaigns. Analyse and report on performance of websites, blogs, and social media channels, their effectiveness of all strategies associated with their elements, and make recommendations for improvements based on data findings.
- Develop new ideas for increased website presence, develop and refine metrics for measuring the “Win” relation to traffic and, where applicable, engagement in all website channels, including blog, promotional as well as dedicated landing pages and social media channels.
- Be a proactive member of communications, participate in meetings, work collaboratively, consistently, contribute creative ideas and solutions, and provide support as needed on all communications projects.
- Excellent communicator in both (written and spoken) Indonesian and English.
- Minimum 2 years in the PR and communications industry.
- Proven media management and networking expertise.
- Proven experience of managing a team of marketing and communication professionals.
- Strong brand management experience.
- Knowledge SEO, SEM, SMO, and SMM, in the context of an omnichannel marketing strategy.
- Good analytical skills and ability to make analytical as well as data-based decisions.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Strong content writing experience for all channels and media platforms across multiple brands, services, and products.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced
- Able to “switch gears” on short notice and embrace flexibility when priorities shift.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Master degree in media communication or similar is preferable.